What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, February 8, 2016

2/8/2016 Week 54 Bucharest, Romania

Hey family :)

Sorry I didnt get to send a family email last week!
This week was the start of a new transfer, I am still in the big city Bucharest, but my new companion is Sora Padgett :) It has been kind of a slow week here, unfortunately nothing tooooo excited to report on. However, we do have a new investigator! Her name is ALINA. We went out to dinner with her this week and got to know her a little bit... she is soooo cool. She is 26, loves to travel, speaks perfect English, and is a computer engineer! Basically, a super cool girl :) I am excited to see where it goes!
This week I have focused my studies on the teaching of Elder M. Russel Ballard. He is my hero :) I read his book called "Our Search for Happiness", and was completely touched. He truly has a way with words :) He explains the doctrine in the most beautiful and elegant, yet simple way possible. I highly recommend all of you to read it :)  It changed the way I view things. 
We are working super hard to find 2 new investigators a week, that is a goal recently set by our mission. It is so fun walking around the city, exploring, and just talking to everyone! It is also starting to warm up and turn into spring here, which makes me a very happy Kay Kay. :) The sunshine makes everything better and happier! 

I love you all, I hope you have a good happy week and a happy Valentines Day <3<3<3 
VA IUBESC, PE VOI TOTI!! :) 

Toate cele bune
Cu mare drag.
Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment