What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, March 14, 2016

3/14/2016 Week 59 Bucharest, Romania

HELLO EVERYONE 
I CANT STOP TALKING IN CAPITOL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM TOO EXCITED/ SHOCKED/ NERVOUS

BECAUSE.....
I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY TOMORROW!!! I AM GOING TO BE SERVING IN THE COUNTRY OF MOLDOVA FOR THE REST OF MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The city I am going to is called Chisinau. 
Fun fact about Moldova............ 
it is mostly RUSSIAN SPEAKING, I will be serving in a full Russian speaking branch there!!!
HAHAHAHHA
Hopefully I can pick up some decent Russian in the next four months!!! 
Moldova is also the #1 poorest country in Europe, and nearing the #1 most corrupted country in Europe!
... WOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Also, plot twist.... I AM SERVING WITH SORA NICHOLS AGAIN!!! She is one of my best friends in the mission, I served with her my 3rd transfer... and now she is in her last transfer and I get to be her last companion!!! 

So that was my week... lots of exciting news, and PACKING!!!

I cant wait to email you all next week about my crazy adventures!
What a cool way to end the last four months of my mission!!! 

Love you all! 
нежно, Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment