What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Farewell, Sora Draper

Today was my farewell. I was lucky enough to have a lot of friends and family there to support me! Now that the scary part is over.. bring on the next chapter of my journey. The MTC! I leave for the Provo MTC on Wednesday morning. I can't wait to get out there and start learning Romanian.
Thanks for everyone who came out to support me today, I am so blessed to have such amazing people by my side. ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL I BECOME SORA DRAPER! Wish me luck! #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment