What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, October 5, 2015

10.5.15 Week 36 Ploiesti, Romania

Wow.. there are too many things to write about this week. I have no idea where to start. There were many ups and downs... but it all ended well and I learned a lot :)

up- I AM TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY THIS TRANSFER!! Yes, I am a momma now :) It is such a blast, holy cow.
up- my new trainee is so wonderful. Her name is Sora Yost. We get along perfectly.. we are such a power team. She works hard and is so so smart already with the language, she is a linguistics major and already knows like a million other languages so she has got Romanian DOWN. She is such an inspiration to me :) i love her
down- transfer day, traveling in Bucuresti... I GET PICK POCKETED. wallet gone.. which included my license, debit cards, and VISA. ughhhhhhhh
up- CONFERENCE. wow... no words can even explain how incredible that was. I felt the Spirit SOOOO STRONG in those sessions. I love conference. wow. ESPECIALLY the one about Women, it was so empowering and it just made me realize so many things about life and the strong, covenant keeping woman I want to be :)
down- we lost an investigator this week. it was rough. 
down- I BROKE OUR KITCHEN SINK :(:(:(
up- got to spend the day in Bucuresti to do a bunch of stuff for my stolen visa. I LOVE BUCURESTI :)
down- THE STUFF FOR MY VISA DIDNT WORK AND I HAVE TO STAY ANOTHER DAY TO DO ALL THIS CRAP WITH THE POLICE
up- I love Ploiesti and realized that I will be here until CHRISTMAS :) how lucky am I? :):) seriously. also here are some pictures for the week!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
xoxoxox
Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment