- Crazy changes happened this week. Some changes were made with a few sisters in some of the cities, and my and my companion Sora Yost (my trainee) got separated!! :( it was sad. But I got to stay in Ploiesti, MY HOME :) And my new comp is Sora Green. She is like.. a missionary FIREBALL!!!! Super positive and hard working :) A reallllllyyyyy good example for me! I love her to death and we are going to have a great Christmas together :)
- Nicoletta and her son Florin, are officially preparing to be baptized on the 19th of December :) THERE'S NO BETTER CHRISTMAS PRESENT THAN THE HOLY GHOST!!!
- We, along with some other missionaries in Romania, were chosen to perform a giant Christmas concert at the U.S. Embassy in Bucharest, Romania :) We are creating a huge program of awesome Christmas songs and hymns!! We get to perform on the 16th of December!
- Upon preparing for the concert.. my district discovered that our voices blend really well. So, we decided to take the songs from the Embassy concert, and add some additional creations of our own... and put on a giant Christmas concert here in Ploiesti before our branch Christmas activity!!! It is going to be fantastic. :) We have taken a bunch of Christmas songs sung by the group "Pentatonix", and have adapted them to our own little group. They are actually sounding pretty legit and we are so stoked to perform them for our members and investigators. :) We also use these songs to go out and "sing contact" every evening. It brings Christmas cheer, and a lot of the songs are in English so it is great advertisement for our English Courses. Wooooh!
- We will be getting another visit from a General Authority next week... Elder Dykes! We are going to have a giant mission conference next week to hear him speak :)
- We had an incredible week of contacting and have begun teaching an amazing family :) About 5 prospective investigators from this one family! They are incredible and I can't wait to update you more next week :)
- Ploiesti is all lit up and decorated for the Holidays.. its BEAUTIFUL :) I really do miss home, especially during Christmas time... but its so happy and cozy here in Ploiesti and I am surrounded by great family. :) I love the Holidays, especially now that we get to share our message of the Savior Jesus Christ. I just absolutely love telling the whole world about Him. :)
Well... i love you all and hope you have a fantastic week :)