What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/2016 Week 57 Bucharest, Romania

Hey family :)
This week was a W.O.W. weeeeeek!!!
And by W.O.W. i mean... WORD OF WISDOM. Hahahah I dont know how this happened, but somehow almost every single lesson I taught this week was a word of wisdom lesson. I don't know how that worked out!! 
I also mean WOW, as in... WOWWWWW!!! Because it was a great week. :):) We got a new investigator named Lacramioara.... and she has set a baptismal date for March 12th!!!! We are super pumped. She was an answered prayer... one of those super prepared investigators that practically fall out of the sky. she is so sweet, we are pumped to teach her and prepare her for baptism in 2 week :)
Also, this sunday we had a special guest. Elder Lyle of Quorum of the Seventy, and his wife. They gave incredible talks in sacrament meeting, it was a blessing to have them with us here in Romania. We had the highest number of sacrament meeting attendance in months! It was a very happy sunday, and overall happy week! We have transfers in 2 weeks, and I feel like I might be leaving Bucharest, so I am trying to enjoy and explore the city as much as I can! There are SO MANY amazing people here :) 
Well I hope you all have a good week! Tomorrow is the 1st of March, which marks the start of the most AMAZING month in Romania... a holiday season that celebrates women :) WOOH! 

Love you all sooooooooooo much! 
xoxoxo
Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment