What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, April 6, 2015

4.6.15 Week 10 Bacau, Romania

What a happy happy Easter it was :)
conference was amazing, as usual! Except I had to watch it in Romanian... which was tough :) But surprisingly easier than I thought. And I will get to watch them again in English this week which is great!
So good news... we have 2 new investigators :) One of them is named Gabriella and she is Italian. And during our first lesson with her, she would just stop talking in Romanian and just start YELLING about God and Jesus and the Atonement in Italian... (she is a very passionate Catholic). It was AWESOME. Can't wait to keep teaching her! The other one is Irina, and she is soooo wonderful. Totally searching for the gospel.

I don't have much time but I want all of you to know my true love for each of one you, and for the gospel. My perspective on Easter was so different, because I truly understand in depth the Atonement and Christ's resurrection. I am so thankful for my Savior. I can't even put into words how thankful I am. And after watching conference, I truly was reminded of how amazing it is that families can be together forever. We are so lucky to have families and to be surrounded by those we love most :)

Happy Easter everyone, have an amazing week! I love you all so much thank you for the uplifting emails and letters :) I love you!!!

Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment