What This is All About

McKay is now a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is serving in the Romania/ Moldova Mission for a year and a half. While she is away- her family (that's us) will be posting her weekly emails and updates for loved ones to this blog.

Monday, December 28, 2015

12.28.15 Week 48 Ploiesti, Romania

Post Christmas plot twist... IM MOVING TO BUCHAREST!!! Yes.. the capitol city! Things are gonna change... in a BIG way ;) I move tomorrow. And even though I am sooooo pumped... I am super sad to leave Ploiesti. I have been here for 6 months, 4 transfers!!! This place is my home and these people are my family. It's super bittersweet, but I am excited to get a change of pace and a change of scenery. My inner city girl is going to come out, thats for sure!

CHRISTMAS... was amazingggggg. There is nothing like Christmas in Romania :) So many fun meals and lessons and songs. We got the chance to go caroling several times, which I loved. I have had my favorite Romanian dish, Sarmale, probably 8 times in the past 4 days. Not kidding. Its a big Christmas tradition to eat Sarmale and Mamaliga here. Its basically delicious. :) Im going to have to go crazy with the the whole working out and eating healthy thing when I get home... ha ha ha. 
It was also so incredible to skype the fam! I loved seeing all of you, it was best Christmas present I could ever ask for. I love you all and miss you more than I can even explain! But I will see you superrrr soon.... less than 7 months!! I can hardly believe it. 

So here is to a new city, a new branch, a new comp (Sora Jerez, 3rd transfer), and a new ADVENTURE :) 

Sarbatori Fericite!!!

love Sora Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment